Surprise! There’s a hot new release from #romanceclass! I know you’ve waited long enough for this so here’s a treat for you.
S U M M E R F E E L S B L O G T O U R A N D G I V E A W A Y!
I haven’t finished reading the book yet but it’s a pleasure for me to introduce you to Summer Feels. So far, I am enjoying the stories in the anthology. It’s a good book that you can bring to the beach or just some place where you can unwind and get a kick out of your summer vacay. After all, outdoor activities that come this summer shouldn’t stop you from binge-reading romance! At least, for me.
Anthology by #romanceclass
Edited and Compiled by: Kate Sebastian
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: April 30, 2017
B L U R B
Summer loving happens so fast, as you’ll find with Summer Feels, an anthology of 23 stories of love under the summer sun by #romanceclass authors. Savor the candied thrill of firsts—first loves, first kisses, first solo vacations—and the bittersweet triumph of second chances.
Tour the Philippines as the stories take you to mountain retreats and island paradises. Let the magic of the hot sun, clear blue skies, and lots of love take you on a roller coaster ride of feels. With stories ranging from sweet to sexy, there’s sure to be something for any fan of romance.
Featured Stories and Authors
- At the Bermuda Triangle by Elea Andrea Almazora
- Secondhand Wanderlust by Erleen Alvarez
- The Search for the Kissing Monster by Ella Banta
- Flying With You by Rachelle Belaro
- Guide for a Day by H. Bentham
- Buttered Sunset by Halina Cabrera
- Busy Out of the Friendzone by Charlie Dio
- Wedding Night Stand by Mina V. Esguerra
- The Game of Twenty Questions by Elizabeth Galit
- Then Derrick Was Back by Georgette S. Gonzales
- The Summer You Said Hello by Ami Granada
- Love After Summer by Irene Jurado
- Alter Christus by Catherine Lo
- Beachin’ Summer by Arlene Manocot
- Four Basic Principles by Bianca Mori
- The Swimming Instructor by Eris Peñaluna
- Lucky in Paradise by Farrah F. Polestico
- Ready to Run by Kit Salazar
- Fall for Me by Miel Salva
- All About That Bass by Fay Sebastian
- An Overdue Adventure by Kate Sebastian
- Buddy System by Yeyet Soriano
- Anything Can Happen by Marian Tee
Quotes From the 23 Stories
Feel free to download the photo with a quote that struck you the most and post it on social media as your #QOTD (quote of the day) and use the hashtags #SummerFeels #romanceclass. You may choose as many as you can!
Pre-Order Print Copy (Philippines only)
Want to listen to some feel-good music while reading this book? Check out Fay Sebastian’s playlist for All About That Bass–a story within the anthology.
Share this playlist on social media and don’t forget to use the hashtags #TeamLiRika #SummerFeels #romanceclass!
Click HERE to join the giveaway and win these cool prizes:
Print books from some of the authors:
by Marian Tee
by Yeyet Soriano
by Kate Sebastian
About #romanceclass ❤
#romanceclass is a community of authors who attended various writing workshops organized by Mina V. Esguerra, readers of books by those authors, and readers of English-language romance books by Filipino authors. Visit www.romanceclassbooks.com to see the full catalog of books!